Friday, April 20, 2007

Stress City

This week has not been an easy one. A couple of days of sickness.....I actually had 2 days off work which is saying something... I think could count all the days I have had off sick in the last 10 years on the fingers of one hand. Most likely reason...stress...working full time while setting up a business is no easy task..... but really when I think about it, stress for me is not about the amount I have to do, it is not having the knowledge or the resources to do what is neccessary. It is also about the lack of balance.

It is really neccessary to relax and have fun especially when you are really busy...some how it recharges you. But also for me, stress comes from not being organised. Taking some time to organise one self especially when really busy sounds sensible but often is the first thing to go when you are really busy...taking some time each day to set aside to focus on who and what is important to you before you get going is essential. It helps with the way we prioritise our day and how we set and acheive our goals.

So I have some fun and relaxation to organise.... then some rework on my goals and priorities...
looking forward to a great weekend!
Cheers
Suzie

No comments: