Thursday, April 19, 2007

Website almost ready

Finally we are almost ready to launch our website....candlelightsolutions.com. It has been a long hard journey and an enormous learning curve. Attempting such a thing when you also have a very demanding fulltime job was a bit crazy really. But, nothing worthwhile comes easy and we hope one day to give up the day job and work from home....looking forward to more freedom and time to spend with my 8 year old.

Actually it has been exciting and fun for the most part...I just do not like all the technical stuff... I love to write...I love to create and to plan ...I love to inspire.....but the IT technical mumbo jumbo is not for me.... just cannot get my head around it..

Anyway, keep an eye out! We will let you know when we are ready to launch.

Suzie

No comments: